Monday, September 25, 2017

Scooter is Not in Trouble


Everyone in my loyal fan club has been worried about me since the big disaster.  Today I will announce my life is better, I have overcome the traumatization and am no longer quarantined.  My important responsibility of guarding all the members of my pack has been resumed.


What?  You dare doubt me and want proof because you see me on the floor, not on the furniture?


I have been promoted (we are pretending it is a promotion) from all white to pink flowered sheets.  What really matters is that I am allowed back on the couch beside Pack Leader.


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your promotion, Scooter!!! *virtual chin scratches*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ms. Margaret, you are my biggest fan! I knew you would be proud of my promotion. Pack Leader does not like sheets with pink flowers or ruffles on his bed; so Mom lets me use them. I don't mind at all because my job is so important.
      Love, Scooter

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Carol, I need all the compliments I can get. I do deserve them.
      Scooter

      Delete
  3. This seems to be Scooter´s favorite place, warm and cosy.
    ( And the place on the sofa of course )
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Christel, my spot on the sofa is the best ever. If you decide to travel halfway around the world to visit me, I will share it with you.
      Love, Scooter

      Delete
  4. Ah, Scooter, nothing could keep you down! Now, you're out on good behavior so, no rolling in poop or dead carcasses. No eating "throw-up" grass and nooo moooore bugs for you, little buddy! Show Mom what an angel you can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Sally, I learned my lesson. I promise to never do anything you mentioned while Mom is looking.
      Scooter

      Delete