Monday, February 14, 2022

Bill is Alive and at Home

Bill is home from a two-week stay at the hospital. For six days, we didn't know if he would live.  

A week before our world fell apart, Dustin was awakened by a strange dream. It made no sense to him at the time but then later, we understood.

He was standing in hell and saw "Truth" smeared on a wall like a smashed banana.  When he turned around, there stood Satan. He wasn't wearing a red suit with horns and a pitchfork but instead looked like a 40-year-old handsome man in an expensive executive's suit. When Satan saw him, his face contorted in hate and rage.  Dustin left as fast as he could.

Dustin, who lives 2 1/2 hours away, caught Covid from his co-workers. He went to the doctor and tested positive. They did nothing but send him home with a throat spray.  He googled for help and reached an online doctor who prescribed Ivermectin and a handful of other drugs. By the time he got the prescriptions, it was too late because he was getting better.  He stored them away.

A few days later, I caught Covid but was only sick for one day. Joshua, who is 1 1/2 hours away, also got it but had a mild case. Bill caught it from me a week later.  Reese was driving home for vacation from out of state and came down with it after he arrived.  We think he also caught it from his coworkers.  

Dustin shared his Ivermectin with us since it must be taken early to be effective.  Reese was on his second day of sickness and he had an improvement within 3 hours every time he took a pill.  Bill was further along into the illness and it didn't seem to help. He began to get a little bit better and we thought he was getting over it when it suddenly turned into pneumonia.  It hit him hard and he went down fast.  We rushed him to the local emergency room where they gave him a 15% chance of surviving.  They were not equipped to treat him and the next closest hospital didn't have a bed available.  We sat there, cried, prayed, and watched as he rapidly deteriorated.  It was the worst moment in my life.  Eventually, they transported him by ambulance to a larger hospital.  As I held him that evening in his room expecting every gasping breath to be his last, I was informed of the hospital's corporate rules that only one family member could be present from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.  It was past visiting hours so they threw me out. I requested an exemption from those higher in power but was denied and told it was company policy.  He almost died that night and I couldn't be with him because an executive in a business suit sitting in a cubicle somewhere made that rule. It was the second worst moment of my life. The nurses knew it was horrible. Some of them were the kindest people we have ever met especially since all were exhausted and overworked due to understaffing. One very special nurse risked her job to let me stay a few minutes longer. It was her kindness and everyone's prayers that saved his life. 

It was at this time that Dustin shared his dream and I received the interpretation.  We were in hell and must search for Truth. This is what we learned.

Hospitals are now profit-making assembly lines run by business executives.  Covid gave them an excuse to grab power.  Here in America, if you test positive for Covid nothing is done.  After you are sick enough to be admitted into the hospital, it is too late and nothing much is left that can be done.  That is what happened to us.  Our bill for two weeks in the hospital will be astronomical.  Early treatment would have been cheap but not profitable.

Attorneys Report Spike in Calls for Help from Families of Patients hospitalized  with Covid

More Countries are Using Ivermectin against Covid after Seeing How Effective it is

Bill was discharged this past weekend and is home with an oxygen machine. Yesterday we had our first meal together of a fresh salad from the garden and both started crying. Every moment is precious.

We are living in treacherous times and our world is rapidly changing.  I am not a doctor nor am I giving medical advice.  I am only sharing what we experienced in hopes of helping others.  This is what has worked for us:

1. Know the future so as to avoid stepping in potholes.  I don't know everything coming down the road but God does.  He doesn't do anything without first telling his prophets.  Get close to Him, study his prophecies, and listen to his modern-day prophets (after strictly testing their words).

John Paul Jackson, The Coming Perfect Storm. Realize this was filmed in 2008. We keep a list of his prophecies on our refrigerator door and are checking them off as they happen.

John Paul Jackson, The Coming Perfect Storm

2. Educate yourself.  Bill had already researched earlier and knew some of the drugs to avoid.  Everything was approved by us before it was prescribed.  If we didn't recognize it, friends began searching as soon as I called. The doctors and nurses know Covid, but they don't know Bill's body. We listened to the doctors, nurses, friends, family members, then prayed for wisdom and left it in His hands.

3. Prepare ahead of time for disasters.  My pantry was full so I didn't have to run to the grocery store.  My medicine cabinet was stocked with drugs, herbs, teas, and tinctures. There was extra gas in cans in the garage so I could make the long drive every day to the hospital. The supply chain is not reliable anymore.  We will be purchasing more drugs to keep on hand. 

4. Eat healthy so your body has a fighting chance.  My time is spent gardening  - it used to be a hobby, now it is a necessity. Read labels at the grocery and look up what all the added chemicals do to your body.  They are not there to help you but to allow the food to sit on shelves for longer times so the profits will be higher.

5. Open your eyes and look around. Put on your tinfoil hat, ignore the mainstream media and go in search of alternative news. Truth is smashed like a banana on the wall in hell but it is worth finding.

Right now as I write, a shaggy Scooter is hiding under my legs.  He is scared of the big, loud, scary oxygen machine beside pack leader. Soon he will be accustomed to the noise and move back to Bill's lap. I will be forgotten again and life will return to normal. "Normal" it is all I want now.

18 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear he is home and improving. You sure had to learn a lot in a short time without as much help as you needed. You would think the professionals would have a lot figured out by this time. But you had God on your side and I am so thankful for that...for both of us and our families. Take care of yourself dear friend. Lots of hugs to you both Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doctors and nurses were trying hard but it was easy to see the weariness in their eyes. They must follow rules others have made.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad he is doing better. I will pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief to read this wonderful news! I am so thankful Bill is at home a recovering now. That was very scary, even just to those of us here reading. We are living in a terrifying world right now and it just keeps getting worse and worse by the day. We all need to be as proactive as we can be in every aspect of our lives and then just hope and pray for the best from there. Big hugs to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for bringing you all through! Praise His Mighty name!!! Continued prayers for complete healing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, that had to be a scary time for you. We thankfully have a physician in the area that left the ever growing healthcare system here, refusing to get the V as required, and opened a clinic with more helpful treatments, such as Ivermectin. So thankful Bill is back home now, and can't begin to imagine how thankful you must be for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannie,
    Sending hugs and love to you all. So glad you commented on this on Brandy's blog as I wasn't aware of the trials your family was fighting. Will bookmark so I remember to come back to say hellos. After losing everyone's blog links a while back, I'm still rebuilding to visit. Scritches and comfort to Scooter as he tries to make sense of it all as well. <3 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeannie,
    I'm so behind on blog reading, I just heard about your hard time. I'm so sorry it was so rough for you. God is good. It sounds like Bill is well on his way to recovery, although I'm sure he will need to rest up for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I am behind on everything except for sitting beside Bill and chatting about nothing. It's all I want to do now.

      Delete
  8. Jeannie, thank God Bill is home and recovering. I am so glad.

    As I've mentioned on my blog, I was running a fever by the time I got home from my mom's funeral -- and it was Covid. I gave it to the Brick, but thankfully no one else seems to have caught it. We thought all was well...gradually getting better, blah blah blah...then two nights ago, he woke me at 3 a.m. in a full-scale panic attack. We ended up driving around a very bad neighborhood (he got confused), looking for an all-night mall he could walk around in. (It's been snowing, cold and icy around here.) We never did find one, but went home, slept for 12 hours, then went over to my cousin's, who is a nurse. After she told Dave that she too had had panic attacks during her bout with Covid, then he calmed down. (He had a nervous breakdown decades ago, and has always worried that he might be headed back into it during stressful situations.)
    The Brick is better. BUT I'm mentioning this to you for Bill's sake -- he may have a panic attack because he's still working on breathing!! My cousin the nurse says this is very, very common for Covid sufferers. Just make sure Bill's getting the vitamins he needs, plus some drops of zeolite. (This REALLY helped Dave.)
    Jeannie, don't worry about us. Just rest up -- you're going to need it while you help Bill. Satan won't like it -- he'll want you to stop trusting God on this, and staying patient. But you WILL BOTH GET THROUGH IT. I'll be praying, too, and thinking of my online friend with affection. (I still get really tired -- but the Brick has me beat.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information and I will pass it along to Bill. Knowing what to look out for makes all the difference in the world. There is nothing about this virus that is natural or normal. It was designed by men in a lab to destroy. Pandora's box has been opened - it will continue to mutate and circle the globe, sad to say.

      I have Bill on a long list of vitamins, teas, tinctures, infrared lights, nebulizer, ultrasonic humidifier plus he is doing therapy exercises and breathing exercises. Zeolite is on the list of things to do especially since he needs to get whatever junk was in the drugs he was given out of his system. It is sitting in the pile waiting. I will push it to the front of the line since it has made a big difference with you.

      Delete
  9. Thanking God that your husband survived. We have had our own experiences, and I agree with everything you said. I, too, read about your husband on Brandy's blog. We lost my dad to the vaccine, my BIL to medical neglect when hospitalized with covid, my mom survived the hospital, not through anything they did, but in spite of it. Hubby had alpha, I had Delta (and got monoclonals, luckily, or I would have been in the same boat as your husband). Know all options of treatment and be prepared. So happy your hubby made it home. Absolutely disgusted with our medical system and no longer place any trust in it or doctors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the people at the bottom of the food chain that saved him. They knew what was happening but their hands were tied. Some people were there for a paycheck, others were heartbroken and did all they could. Those are the ones who made all of the difference.

      Our medical system is a mess and is getting worse. It used to be the best in the world but now it is ruled by boards of directors - follow the money. I am sorry for all you have suffered and wish I could say your experiences are the exception but it seems they have become the rule.

      Delete
  10. Jeannie, still praying...and will keep checking in on you.

    Dave is much better. I hope Bill continues to improve. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just feel sick reading your story but all you say is so true. We have had success treating Covid with Top Gun Essential Oil Blend from Hopewelloils.com. Five drops on the bottoms of the feet and put on socks. You can do this every eight hours. We used it even after we seemed to be over it and had the lingering effects and then seemed to get clear of it. Our alternative practitioner feels that Covid has a parasitic effect on the body and even after you are well it is still there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana, I just went to their site and it is down. I will continue trying to get through. Thank you for the information. We are willing to try everything.

      Delete
  12. Oh, wow, you guys have been through the mill! Roger nor I have gotten Covid yet. But our two girls and son-in-law did. One daughter and my son-in-law it barely slowed down. But it hit our other daughter hard, and she ended up in the hospital for a week. Took her a few weeks to get enough energy to go back to work. I hope Bill can start to feel a lot better soon. Knowing how long it took my daughter, and her much younger, I can see it taking us older ones a good while if it hits us as hard as it did her.

    ReplyDelete