Tuesday, February 13, 2018

First Blooms of the Year! (2018)


Just a few minutes ago I came in from a walk and had to share.  These are my first blooms of the year!  They were spotted through a window in the house a few days ago but it has been too rainy and cold to go outside.  


This is proof Spring will come!


I am linking up with  Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day for February to share my blooms with others around the world.  It has felt like I would never have anything bloom again.

Additional Links:

First Blooms of the Year! (2019)

First Blooms of the Year! (2017) Hope is on the Way

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How exciting. Yellow is such a spring color.....after a drab winter it's so welcome to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been watching and hoping. The rain stopped for only a few minutes and I quickly snapped the pictures.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Yellow is the color of spring.
    And when the yellow daffodils will bloom, spring will really be here.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daffodils are only a few inches tall and no blooms yet.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Crocus are one of the first hints of Spring. It's such an inspiring time of year. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Ms. Phyllis! Hi! Ms. Phyllis! I hope this is my best friend named Phyllis posting!!!!! If not and you are some random stranger, posting for the first time, excuse my excitement. Oh, if you are a stranger, I welcome you too!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    Happy garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Spring is on it's way...very pretty:) Have a nice weekend too!

    ReplyDelete